Hi! I'm Sergio Oller Moreno. I'm an optimistic person who enjoys researching, solving problems, helping colleagues and teaching.
Currently I'm a PhD. student at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, working on signal and data processing for biological data, with focus on Gas Chromatography--Ion Mobility Spectrometry applications.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Physics and a Master in Computational and Applied Physics. I like signal and data processing, programming and machine learning and I enjoy applying what I know to solve problems that can lead to practical applications.
I also enjoy defending and promoting Free (Libre) Software, and --on my free time-- I try to contribute to the Debian Linux distribution.
Things I've done or significantly contributed to:
- Make parallelization easier with parmap (2015)
- Print DataFrames and tables with conditional
formatting using condformat (2015)
- See my list of reported and fixed bugs.
- Publications (ORCID)
- Volatile Analysis
- Browse some old stuff (not really interesting).
- Things from when I was studying physics
- How to connect to Eduroam at University of Barcelona